The first Le Parfait jars I purchased were in the mid 70’s from Crate and Barrel. I still have those originals and over the years I have continued to add to my “collection.” Here I am 50 years later still using them with the only interruption in service the need to purchase replacement gaskets! QUALITY, QUALITY, QUALITY!!! Thank you for such an extraordinary product!
This is exactly what I wanted for my pantry! Love the simplicity and beauty--I will be ordering more : )
Thanks so much for the fabulous 3 Liter Le Parfait storage jars, shipped quickly, arrived perfectly packed, LOVE THEM!!! AAAAAAAAAA+++++
I have Le Parfait jars that date back to the 1970s; actually, I recently rediscovered Le Parfait because I needed new rubber seals, and, while looking for the seals, decided to add a few new jars to my order. I got four small jars to use for spices. They are air-tight. I plan to order more to use as canisters for pasta, beans; their usefulness is endless, and they always look attractive, simple and clean.
Our son lives on the other coast. We sent him an empty jar with no explanation. This was followed by a package of homemade cookies. Max was very happy;-)
- Stainless steel wire clamp, airtight natural rubber seals, rounded body
- Perfect for: preserving/canning, pantry storage, fermenting, soups
- PRESERVING WHATS BEST - This package contains Le Parfait glass preserving jars with NEW Stainless Steel wire, presented elegantly within environmentally friendly, compostable packaging. Le Parfait has been dedicated to preserving your healthy lifestyle needs - and the world around us - since 1930.
- PRESERVE, STORE, SERVE, DÉCOR -Utilize these brand new, versatile Le Parfait glass jars to preserve your seasonal harvest, revitalize your pantry storage and bulk-goods shopping, serve up a decadent homemade spread, or craft the perfect gifts for your loved ones.
- WELCOME TO PERFECTION - Le Parfait's superior function, design and beauty provide you an escape from the same old cracked glass, seal failures, rusty bands and industrial appearance. Be confident that Le Parfaits wider openings, sturdier closing systems and French sophistication will last a lifetime.
- JOIN THE COMMUNITY - Within the Le Parfait family, you are included with award-winning professional chefs, national culinary institutions and charitable food organizers who trust Le Parfait's dependability and durability within the finest gourmet establishments around the world.
- Le Parfait glass preserving jars are popular because they are made with all-natural materials, are easy to use, save you time in your daily schedule, offer a large range of various sizes and styles, are simple to clean, and the global website supports you with engaging resources.
- If using the jars for daily storage use, we recommend occasionally rotating the wire ring while holding the glass jar and lid stationary. This will help to release any crumbs or debris caught under the wire and avoid clamping pressure being placed repeatedly on the same area of the glass rim.
Le Parfait Super jars and terrines should always be used with a Le Parfait Super rubber seal, even when the jar or terrine is used for pantry storage. Persistent opening and closing of the wire hinge could cause damage. Please consider the Le Parfait COLOR LID product line with screw-top caps as an alternative for pantry storage.