I had made a mistake on my order and customer service handled it perfectly!!
Was sent the wrong jar lids initially, but service recovery sent out the right ones very quickly once I emailed them. Have not tried the lids on yet as it's en-route to me in Singapore. I would suggest making the metal and plastic replacement lids more widely available as the humidity in Asia makes the lids rust very easily. I found it very difficult to buy replacements through the original Fr website or anywhere else in the Asia region.
Finding replacements lids for my 48 ounce jars was expensive yet I was happy to find them. I Love my 48 ounce La Parfait jars and I want to be able to continue using them. The 48 ounce jars are a unique size and replacement lids are a challenge. Be aware these particular beautiful jars come with lids that do rust. I also ordered plastic size lids for storing liquids.
The original screw top lid rusted easily, I am so glad Le parfait made these plastic ones. It fits perfectly for my 1L jars.
- The screw lids of the Le Parfait Screw Top Jar range are essential for the perfect preservation and storage of your tasty homemade dishes.
- The orange plastic lids ONLY work with the Le Parfait 'Screw Top' jars (with the curved sides)
- The 100mm lids will fit the 1L or 2L Screw Top Jars, the 110mm lids will fit the 3L Screw Top Jar.
- For canning, the gold lids are designed to be used in combination with the Familia Wiss Sealing Caps for a USDA-recommended two-piece lid system.
- The gold lids are made from tin-plated steel. The orange lids are made from PP#5(BPA FREE) -plastic that is safe for microwave and dishwasher use.
- To help your gold screw lids maintain their luster, we recommend hand-washing and allowing the lids to air-dry. They are also safe for dishwasher if desired.