Love these containers. They make storing pantry items so satisfying and enjoyable. I never thought I would spend time styling my pantry, but here we are.
Great jars for organizing pantry staples!
These a perfect for maintaining my sourdough starter. I also love them for gifts of homemade bath salts, and many other things.
Have had my original Le Parfait jar for over 20 years storing brown sugar, which stays perfectly fresh and soft for months. Love my original so much decided to get more for other storage. Best part, believe still made in France, happy to see company has not sourced them out to be made cheaper somewhere else.
Le Parfait Super Jars
- Stainless steel wire clamp, airtight natural rubber seals, rounded body
- Perfect for: preserving/canning, pantry storage, fermenting, soups
- PRESERVING WHATS BEST - This package contains Le Parfait glass preserving jars with NEW Stainless Steel wire, presented elegantly within environmentally friendly, compostable packaging. Le Parfait has been dedicated to preserving your healthy lifestyle needs - and the world around us - since 1930.
- PRESERVE, STORE, SERVE, DÉCOR -Utilize these brand new, versatile Le Parfait glass jars to preserve your seasonal harvest, revitalize your pantry storage and bulk-goods shopping, serve up a decadent homemade spread, or craft the perfect gifts for your loved ones.
- WELCOME TO PERFECTION - Le Parfait's superior function, design and beauty provide you an escape from the same old cracked glass, seal failures, rusty bands and industrial appearance. Be confident that Le Parfaits wider openings, sturdier closing systems and French sophistication will last a lifetime.
- JOIN THE COMMUNITY - Within the Le Parfait family, you are included with award-winning professional chefs, national culinary institutions and charitable food organizers who trust Le Parfait's dependability and durability within the finest gourmet establishments around the world.
- Le Parfait glass preserving jars are popular because they are made with all-natural materials, are easy to use, save you time in your daily schedule, offer a large range of various sizes and styles, are simple to clean, and the global website supports you with engaging resources.
- If using the jars for daily storage use, we recommend occasionally rotating the wire ring while holding the glass jar and lid stationary. This will help to release any crumbs or debris caught under the wire and avoid clamping pressure being placed repeatedly on the same area of the glass rim.